Lunch menus are available on our website each month.
Our lunches are served based on a point system. All lunches MUST be between 3 and 5 points, and one of the points MUST be a vegetable or a fruit. If the meal does not qualify as a lunch, it will be charged based on Ala Carte prices.
Lunch meal choices are as follows:
- Menu of the day with choice of hot entree (2 points), a potato or grain (1 point), a vegetable (1 point), a fruit (1 point), a milk (1 point), and dessert
- Fresh Salad Bar with Salad Dressing, Crackers, Fruit and Milk
- Wraps (2 points) (Ham, Turkey, Salami or Chicken Salad with Lettuce and Cheese), Vegetable (1 point), Fruit (1 point), Milk (1 point), and a Bag of Chips
- Sub Sandwiches (2 points) (Ham, Turkey, Salami or Chicken Salad), Vegetable (1 point), Fruit (1 point), Milk (1 point), and a Bag of Chips
- Uncrustable Peanut Butter and Jelly Pocket (2 points), Vegetable (1 point), Fruit (1 point), Milk (1 point), and a Bag of Chips
Ala carte items are also offered daily such as: Gatorade, Bottled Water, Side Salads, Variety of Chips, Slush Puppies, Granola Bars and other snack items.
Regular lunch price is $3.00. Extra milk is $0.40. Students who qualify for free lunch are able to choose any of the lunch meals available. Students who qualify for reduced lunch are also able to choose any of the lunch meals available for the cost of $0.40. Ala carte items are regular price even for students who qualify for free and reduced lunches.
Please note that free and reduced price students are only eligible for one free or reduced breakfast and one free or reduced lunch each day. Additional breakfast or lunch meals and ala carte items can be purchased at regular price.
Please call R. G. Drage at (330) 832-9856 x 2350 for any cafeteria questions or concerns or (330) 832-9856 x 2312 for questions related to free and reduced lunch applications and status.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.